Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOR

To Whom It May Concern:


I am a Real Estate Paralegal formerly employed by Citibank, I had the opportunity to work with Rosie **last name deleted** as my assistant while handling foreclosures and commercial loans. When we first started out, Rosie was doing an excellent job, she could be depended on no matter what the situation, shortly thereafter the bitch started to hang out downstairs on the pedway between our office building and the one adjacent to us, she was down there at least 2 times in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon smoking Kool Super Long cigarettes. When the year end came she was almost carted off to jail because instead of paying invoices for the Bank, she was paying her AT&T, ComEd, Cable and Peoples Gas bills from the Banks account. I cannot believe she would even think of asking me to write a letter of recommendation for her, what I recommend is you lock your damn door when you see her coming in your direction and please whatever you do let the dog out or else she’ll never go away. She used to have a noose hanging in her cubicle from the tall wall with a picture of a white man dangling from it. She says she is not a racist, but I sure as hell can’t tell. She would walk down the hall and would not allow them to invade her space, she would stop and place her back against the wall and give them one of those cheap sheepish grins that says “I’m gonna shoot you in the back as soon as you pass me”! Kudos to Rosie for a job she never got done, she got paid but for what, I don’t know.


But hey don’t take my word for it, hire her and see what I mean firsthand. Afterall, there are 2 sides to every story.


Oh by the way, I’m supposed to say she’s an exceptional worker who handled all of her responsibilities in a calm and timely manner. Yeh right, I remember I asked her to help me file some loan documents in August, 2002 she finished the filing in January, 2003, now that’s what I call timely.


Best Regards,
**Mygirl's trifling aunt**

1 comment:

DFW Dad said...

LOL... where did you get this? It doesn't appear to be true but if so then d@mn.