Friday, September 26, 2008

LIL WAYNE GETS A BLOG

I never thought Wayne would be a tennis fan.

I also love tennis. I had a lot of people over to my place to watch the Wimbledon final this year, and we went crazy. I love Federer but Nadal is my favorite. He's the man. I love his motivation and his heart is big. He leaves it on the court. And when I found out he still lives with his family despite his success, that was it for me. That's unbelievable right there. That just goes to show you where his heart is at, how much love he has. So we were watching that match, and nobody thought he was gonna win. Everybody was telling me how he hadn't beat Federer on the hard court and he could only do it on clay but I never had any doubts. I knew his heart was gonna do it for him, and it did.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3607474&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos2

No comments: