Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Dragon Star Julius Carry III (Sho'nuff) Dead?

very sad ...some of my favorite quotes :
"Catching bullets with his teeth..... ni99a please"
"Am I the meanest? Sho’Nuff! Am I the prettiest? Sho’Nuff! Am I the baddest mo-fo, low-down, around this town? Sho’Nuff! Well, who am I? Sho’Nuff! I can’t hear you! Sho’Nuff! The Shogun of Harlem!"



I got word earlier tonight that Julius Carry III (known by many as Sho'nuff, the villain in the movie Last Dragon) passed away on August 19th. The cause of death was not announced, and I couldn't find any news outlets carrying a story about him (not surprising, though). Have you heard anything?

1 comment:

DFW Dad said...

Dude was the sheit. But you wouldn't hear news about his death on a major outlet. You'll have you find that on the chitterling circuit.